Volunteer Duck Dates
There are three great ways you can help us this season!
ConDUCKt a Campaign!
Gather your friends, church, service group or employer and organize a Duck Adoption Campaign in August or early September. Pick a week, set a goal and sell ducks with your group. We will provide everything you need for a successful campaign including a Quackers costume! It’s a fun community service project and 100% of every duck adopted benefits local children and adults with disabilities!
If interested please contact Ann Reinhart at 937-853-5430 or email@example.com.
Sell Ducks with us!
We are seeking energetic volunteers to help URS employees sell ducks at local festivals throughout the summer!
- German Fest Picnic, RiverScape MetroPark
- Friday, August 11, 5-9 pm
- Saturday, August 12, 12-3 pm, 3-6 pm and 6-9 pm
- Holiday at Home Craft Show, Fraze Pavilion
- Sunday, September 3, 10 am-2 pm and 2-6 pm
- Monday, September 4, 10 am – 1 pm and 1-5 pm
- Beavercreek Popcorn Festival, Dayton-Xenia Road
- Saturday, September 9, 10 am-1 pm, 1-5 pm and 5-8 pm
- Sunday, September 10, 11 am-2 pm and 2-6 pm
Rubber Duck Clean-Up Crew!
Help us get the ducks out of the river from 4:30 – 6:00 pm at the Rubber Duck Regatta on Saturday, September 16!